Postdoctoral Associate Positions
The State University of New York at Buffalo is seeking two Postdoctoral Associates in the areas of machine learning and bioinformatics. The major research focus is on developing machine learning and mathematics methodologies to address the computational challenges of analyzing massive genomic data for various biological and ecological applications.
• Ph. D. degree in bioinformatics, computer science, electrical engineering, or related field;
• Strong background in machine learning, statistics and mathematics;
• Proficiency in C, C++ and Matlab;
• Experience with managing large-scale data sets;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to effectively work individually and as part of a team.
Applicants should submit a CV, two representative publications, and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three references to: Dr. Yijun Sun: yijunsun[AT]buffalo[DOT]edu.
Graduate Research Assistant Positions
We also have several graduate research assistant position openings in the areas of machine learning and bioinformatics.