The 28th Annual Sullivan-Grady Family Reunion
An annual gathering of the descendants of Thomas
Sullivan and Margaret Grady
Sunday, August 3, 2003
12 Noon - 6PM
Thank you for coming!
Hi Ho Family! Here it is another year come and gone, and what a year it has been! Please come and join us for our yearly celebration of Family Heritage filled with food, games, auctions and just plain fun.
Let’s get down to some business:
We look forward to seeing everyone there. It has been a long time since we have seen some of you. Come on out and celebrate Life and Family.
- First let us bring attention to the Shelter assignment. We are at Shelter #6, which is located immediately off of the main parking lot, behind the groundskeeper’s building. This is much easier for loading and unloading as well as for our older family members. A map to the park may be accessed thru the family website at: http://www.buffalo.edu/~vh2/sullivan.html
- The Reunion committee will provide:
- Place settings (plates, napkins, forks, knives, spoons, and cups)
- Meat: Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Italian and Polish Sausage.
- Someone to cook the meat (Any volunteers please see Stu)
- Soft drinks (Soda Pop, Iced Tea, Coffee, etc.)
- There will be games for the children and the adults – please plan to participate, we have some fun stuff planned (and even better prizes!)
- White Elephant Raffle: please bring unused, unwrapped item(s) for the table
- Chinese Auction: please bring any hand made item for this Auction. Show off your talents sewing, cooking, baking, canning, gardening, crafting, etc.
- 50/50: this is usually a good money maker for the reunion
- Please bring a dish to pass: Salads, deserts, beans, chips & dips, vegetables, etc.
- Remember No Glass Containers or Pets are allowed in the Park
A challenge has been issued by the descendents of Mike Sullivan to all of the descendents of his siblings to see who can have more family members present this year.
The winning family gets BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR NEXT YEAR!
If you have any questions or require any information, please contact
an officer listed below:
Officers for the 28th Annual Reunion:
Stuart Forsyth, (716) 751-0169 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridget Forsyth, (716) 751-0169 e-mail: email@example.com
Sue Royce (716) 692-2235 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 1999. All rights reserved.
Created by Vincent R. Harzewski
Ann Hawn, (716) 694-7607
Web page designer
powered by caffeine!
This file was last updated 8 August 2002.
This page has been accessed: times since
September 7, 1999.
If you have any comments or suggestions please mail to: email@example.com