- 15 January -- Josh Dyck and Shanna Pearson
"The Conspiracy of Silence Context and Voting on Gay Marriage Ballot Measures"
- 22 January -- Jim Battista
"Financial Interest Diversity in State Legislatures"
- 5 February -- Chuck Lamb, Eric Wilk, and Nick Seabrook
"Civil Rights in the New South: Decisions of Southern Civil Rights Agencies in Housing Discrimination Complaints."
- 19 February -- Jason Sorens
"Heterogeneity, Fiscal Federalism, and the Welfare State"
- 5 March -- Michael Ross (States and Markets talk)
- 26 March -- Dinissa Duvanona
- 2 April -- Noel Johnson
- 16 April -- Mock panel for grad students attending MPSA
- 30 April -- Phil Arena and Nick Nicoletti
The workshop will likely continue in a less formal way into the summer. If you'd like to participate, please contact me..