- Zombies! page (oh wait, you're already here)
- Not yet... soon though. I have enough painted to start photographing them.
- That's coming, along with images.
Gaming (Rules, Clubs, Other)
- Zombie page (365 Halloween website). Variety of zombie stuff, and more.
- Zombie Board Games (Zombie Place). Games plus go home for the universe (TV, books, movies).
Sources of Ideas
Companies (Makers and Distributors)
There are so many wonderful companies that it is
impossible to list them all. Here is a selection of some that I have
used or that I found of interest. My favorites:
- All Things Zombie Miniature Game Products. 28mm figures, sets. Compatible with other games.
- Flying Frog Productions. Zombies, Martians, and other demons; games, rules, figures, and more.
- Eureka Miniatures USA. Australian company that produces good figures in a range of sizes and periods. Eureka does custom figures as well in 15/18mm and 25/28mm. They also carry a number of lines, including AB Miniatures. Eureka offers good, friendly service. Not just another miniature store. You can order from US or Australian stores and get the same great service.
- Grandiosity Historical
Miniatures and Military Books. WarWeb.com. My favorite miniature supplier. Dealer with
complete line of miniatures, books, gaming materials, and a lot
- Rebel Minis. Mostly 15mm, but some larger. Has "unique" ranges, including historical and fantasy/sci-fi figures. Some nice and unusual items (zombies, post-modern, ancients). Are your Flames of War WW2 games getting a little dull? Try the 15mm Nazi Zombies Platoon Packs.
- War Store. Wide range of figures, vehicles, books, games, etc. Great service and great prices: ask for Neal.
New and Unsorted (I haven't bought any of these but they look good)
Tools and Accessories
- Apoxie Sculpt. Great sculpting putty that is workable and dries hard, can be sculpted hard, and painted.
- Hirst Arts Fantasy Architecture. Build your own castles easily. Flexible molds for casting every kind of structural material for forts, castles, walls, houses, tombs, pyramids, dungeons, and more. Great for wargaming ideas.
- K & J Magnetics. Magnets to use for models? This is the best source for small, powerful (enough) magnets with great prices and good service.
- Litko Aerosystems. Bases for models and miniatures. Excellent quality, all sizes, custom work too. Has pre-cut bases for many rules systems (Napoleon's Battles, Flames of War, etc.). Also makes game tokens and markers (game-specific, generic, and custom). They do make a token set for Twilight Creations Zombies games.
- QuickHex, the Hex-Paper Maker. Create hex sheets in any configuration using this neat tool.