Tucker J. Polomik
"His personality is as modular as his code."
Hi! I'm Tucker Polomik, software engineer in training.
Currently studying at University at Buffalo,
where I'm persuing a B.S. in Computer Engineering. I am on track to finish
the program in 3.5 years,
having began in Fall 2015 and projected to finish in Fall 2018.
Some relevant coursework I've completed thus far:
- Q: Why Computer Engineering?
- A: I originally intended to major in linguistics. I love the study of
languages and speak many (some well, some poorly) as a result. I also love mathematics and computation, and computer engineering happened to combine these passions.
- Q: What languages do you speak?
- A: Java, Python, C++, some hardware C builds, LaTeX, HTML, Verilog... Also English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, and I'd like to learn
Bokmål, free time permitting.
- Q: Do you have any non-nerdy passions?
- A: Not really. Outside of what I already spoke of, I really like birds. I particularly like water fowl and
psittacoidea. I'm also very much into competitive gaming, whether it be
speed-running for charity or playing for money, I can be found supporting it.
If you would like to get in contact with me, feel free to do so.
Contact: email@example.com (845) 381-8007