Add Special Effects to Your Web Page Using Cascading Style Sheets
For this assignment you will first read the appropriate chapters in the textbook. Then copy your Web Page (index.html) to create a new web page (cssse.html).
Then modify your new cssse.html and your original mfc215.css file to add these features to your new cssse.html web page:
- Use a style to change your graphic to be 50px wide by 50px tall (your picture will look scrunched, but that's OK)
- Change the display font for your introductory paragraph to Verdana, serif
- Float your graphic so it is on the right of your introductory paragraph and your introductory paragraph wraps around your image
- Change your list of Assignment links to be an unordered list
- Add a table similar to your Assignment 3 that displays with no borders around any of the cells
- Add appropriate @media print styles so that when your page is printed (you can use the Print Preview feature of your web browser to see the different look):
- Your home page graphic does not print
- Your list of Assignment links are green
- Your list of Assignments links is an unordered list
- The font for your introductory paragraph is Arial, sans-serif
- Your table prints with a borders around every cell
You should then add an A (anchor) tag to your Home Page that opens your CSS Advanced web page and add a link to your CSS Advanced web page that goes back to your Home Page web page.
When you have this Assignment ready for me to view and grade you should post a note in the CSS Advanced Discussion Folder with the URL of your Home web page so I can click on that link and open your Assignment in a new browser window (target="_blank").