For this part of the project, I used Grassroots Gardens of Buffalo's data to find the square feet of food production in Buffalo per census tract, and then made a Chloropleth map of my findings in ArcGIS, using a sequential color scheme with a darker value at the highest square feet and a lighter value at the lowest to put emphasis on the loactions that had little to no food production. In addition to this, I overlaid the loactions of Farmers' Markets in the Buffalo area to see if there was a correlation between where the most food was grown and where Farmers' markets were more common. For this part of the project, I took an excel file with the names and locations of Buffalo Farmers' Markets and put it into ArcGIS. Then using the .mxd file from ArcGIS, I uploaded it into QGIS to convert it into a GeoJSON file. I then edited the GeoJSON to make it into a Java Script function. Then, using leaflet, I was able to show the locations of Farmers' markets as points on an interactive map, where when you click on a point, a popup box informs you which Market that is.