Welcome to my research website. I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. as a research assistant from Department of Electrical Engineering at University at Buffalo under the supervision of Prof. Dimitris A. Pados.
I received my B. Tech degree (2010) in Electronics and Telecommunication from Sathyabama University and M. Tech degree (2012) in Wireless Communication from Birla Institue of Techonology under the guidance of Prof. Prabhat Kumar Upadhyay.My research interests are:
- Robust signal processing and subspace design.
- Security protocols over physical/MAC layer.
- low-complexity MIMO decoders.
- Direction-of-arrival estimation.
- Machine learning algorithms.
- Image recognization and video surveillance.
- Outlier-resistant data processing.
For detailed descriptions of my work, kindly visit the Research tab.