PhD Candidate in Department of Geography.
● Pattern Discovery of Influenza Transmissions
● Deep Learning
● Spatial Networks
● Temporal Networks
● Evolution Analysis of Dynamic Networks
● Zhong, S., & Bian, L. (2016). A Location-Centric Network Approach to Analyzing Epidemic Dynamics. Annals of the American Association of Geographers, 106(2), 480-488.
● Zhong, S., & Bian, L. (2016). From Infection Cases to Infection Tree. Advancing Geographic Information Science: The Past and Next Twenty Years, 325.
● Aug.2013-Present: PhD student in Department of Geography, University at Buffalo.
Committee members: Ling Bian, Sara Metcalf, and Enki Yoo
● Aug.2011-Jun.2013: M.S. in Department of Geography, University at Buffalo.
Committee members: Ling Bian, Sara Metcalf, and Peter Rogerson
Thesis: Analysis of Dynamic Networks of Influenza Transmissions
● Aug.2007-Jun.2011: B.S. in Software Engineering, Wuhan University, China.
Thesis: Distributed Platform for Geographic Information Service based on ArcGIS Server and OGC