Grover Cleveland Highway, Buffalo, NY 14226 ; C: (716)5502569 ; email@example.com
Mechanical Engineering student with professional experience seeking an Entry Level full time position.
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering, May 2017
The State University of New York, University at Buffalo - Buffalo, New York
CGPA - 3.087/4.00
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering
ICAS, Manipal University - Manipal, Karnataka, India
- High School : Science(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics)
Delhi Public School, Gurgaon - Haryana, India
Mechanical Engineering Intern, July 2016 to August 2016
StrawTec Building Solutions - Kigali, Rwanda, East Africa
- The internship activity included familiarization with all the departments and their respective operations.
- There was exposure to the different processes that take place in the production unit of the company.
- Investigated equipment failures to diagnose faulty operation and made appropriate maintenance recommendations.
- Performed on-site field surveys and wrote technical narratives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Recommended design modifications to eliminate machine and system malfunctions.
- Moneymaker Irrigation Pump (Spring 2016):
- Stress analysis of various parts of the irrigation pump.
- Performed finite elemental analysis on different sections.
- Proposed improved designs to the existing one.
- Wind Turbine Re-Design (Fall 2016):
- Brainstormed for alternative environment friendly component for wind turbine blade manufacturing.
- Used techniques such as morphological matrix and quality function deployment to filter alternative designs.
- Performed detailed analysis on material and selection of other parameters.
- Achieved significant understanding of processes used to attain the most feasible option out of all solution alternatives to a design.
- Automatic Car Jack (Fall 2016):
- Project requires brainstorming of a new product or possible modifications to an existing one that can be modeled and simulated using PTC CREO.
- Using PTC CREO Parametric to model an automatic Car Jack. Design involves drawing of elements generally found in a usual car jack along with automation driven by a motor.
- Performed simulation and rendering, as well as finite element analysis on each component of the design in order to record its response under different kinds of loading.
- CREO Parametric
- CREO Simulate
- Microsoft Office Suite
Assistant Volleyball Referee, Intramural Department, University at Buffalo - September 2016 to Present
- Requires instant decision making and good communication skills.