SUNY BUFFALO-TECHNOLOGY SERVICES(June 1999 to Present)
- Developed Cold Fusion Web applications to support numerous departmental operations.
- Created, maintained and enhanced databases used in the University's business offices.
- Provided help desk user support and software training to office members.
- Coordinated a building wide effort to change email addresses as a result of an organizational name change.
SUNY BUFFALO-HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES(March 1998 to Present)
- Designed and programmed a web presence for the four units of UB's Human Resource Services department.
- Developed a fully automated submission process in order to keep track of requests for web site updates.
- Organized meeting and training sessions so that each unit had a full understanding of how to use and take advantage of the potential possibilities of this site.
ADVANCED COMPUTER SERVICES(February 1996 to Present)
- Consulted with small business on creating a presence on the world wide web.
- Created and implemented web sites for small businesses.
- Managed the operations of a small computer consulting, sales and repair business.
- Oversaw financial aspects of a business which showed a 50% growth in revenues each year based on internet advertising and in-house made brochures.
- Managed to balance time required for school, work, and business consulting duties.
Software: Microsoft Windows 98/NT, NetObjects Fusion, Allaire Cold Fusion, Oracle 8, Microsoft Exchange, Macromedia Flash,
Adobe PhotoShop, Allaire HomeSite, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe Acrobat, OmniPage, and Microsoft Office.