- Software Development (C++, C#) such as GUI, Hardware Control Interface, Data Logging and Visualization, SDK
- Simulation of Complex Physical Systems (Modelica-based Simulators such as Dymola, MapleSim, etc., Mathwork Simulink)
- Math/Scientific Programming (Matlab, Mathematica, Python) for Machine Learning, Stochastical Filtering, Robotics and Control purposes
- E-circuit Design and Firmware Development of Electronic Devices based on Micro-controllers (Philips ARM, Atmel AVR)
- Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing of Mechanical Systems (Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo)
Welcome to my webpage
|User Control and 2D Visualizatoin
- A fancy user interface developed in C# for IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit), which is equipped with a real-time 2D graphical visualizer, graphs and meters, and a 3D cube Visualizer plus a data logger that exports the raw sensors & processed attitude data into *.csv or *.xlsx file.
- A software developed in C++ for real-time control of an Inverted Pedulum (a Control & Robotics Laboratory apparatus) with 1 millisecond update rate of the control loop, which is equipped with knobs to adjust the parameters of the controller, a real-time 2D visulaizer of the inverted pendulum, a real-time graph to monitor different variables of the system and a data logger to export the experiment data into a *.csv file. The software can use either a built-in function or a pre-complied matlab function as the controller. It has also a built-in simulator to emulate the behaviour of the system when not connected to it.
|Hydraulic Manipulator Operating
||Hydraulic Manipulator Initial Point
- Conceptual and detailed design and dynamic simulation of a specialized 4DOF hydraulic manipulator with a 1DOF gripper to deliver about 500 kg steel debris for the Mobarakeh Steel Company.
Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing
E-circuit Design and Firmware Development
- Design and firmware development of multi-axis motion control boards for real-time PID position/velocity/torue control of 3 motors with quadrature incremental encoder reader with 500 Hz control loop refresh rate.
- Design and firmware development of PLC IO cards compatible with Siemens STEP-7 300.
- Design and firmware development of Inertial Measurement Unit with 1 kHz control loop refresh rate.
Simulation of Complex Physical Systems
- Humanoid Robot ZMP-trajectory.
- Control Segway Robot.
- A Special Manufacturing Machine for Composite Material Weaven with Hex-Structure
- A Special Manufacturing Machine for Composite Material Weaven with Metal Wire and Resin
Email : mostafag (at) buffalo (dot) edu
Office : 224 Bell Hall, UB North Campus
Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
University at Buffalo, State University of New York
|Control Laboratory Equipments