Gifted Math Program - "An outstanding mathematics-science program by a team sponsored by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics,
the National Science Teachers Association, and the American Association of School Administrators".
I started my UB Math one year earlier than the usual kids attaending this program. Among approximately 400 students from an area age cohort of
about 16,000 who were nominated for GMP (most are one grade higher than me), I ranked top 5% on a three-hour battery of tests, and got into the 60 places
in the first year of the program in 2008.
The Curriculum & Courses can be found at
- 2008-2009 GSE-120: Introduction to Logic
- 2009-2010 GSE-121: Logic and Sets
- 2010-2011 GSE-122: Analytic Geometry
- 2011-2012 GSE-123: Relations and Functions
- 2012-2013 MTH-141: College Calculus I, MTH-141: College Calculus II
- 2013-2014 MTH-241: College Calculus III, MTH-309: Introduction to Linear Algebra
Univesity of Michigan
- 2015-2017 Computer Science and Engineering