- National Science Honor Society (2010)
- People to People Student Ambassador Program (2010-2011)
- National Honor Society, Freeport High School (2011)
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers (Aug 2012-Aug 2014)
- University at Buffalo (Aug2015-Present)
- Her Campus Magazine (Jan 2016-Present)
- Freeport High School (Sept 2009-June 2013)
- University at Buffalo (Aug 2013-Present)
Literate in Microsoft Office, able to work a PC and Mac, can
Efficiently utilize both the Internet and written literature into research.
Flexible, able to build rapport among coworkers, able to
multitask, resourceful, goal driven, places high value on a diverse environment.
- Communication: >
Exemplary listener, can adequately emit both verbal and written
information and opinions in a professional but amiable manner.
- [Assistant], Xi'an, China
Helped students with their English, educated them on
any questions they had about America and my city/high school.
- [Assistant] Shanghai, China
Participated in a service project at a local high
- [Assistant Captain] Freeport High School Colorguard, Freeport NY