- Medical Office 2015 New York
- Support team for both doctors within the practice, Dr. Maria Paz Duaban and Dr. Sureshchandra Patel, to maintain communication and disseminate information to coworkers and to doctors appropriately.
- Ambassador to the practice: First point of contact for all incoming calls and walk-in patients. Greet all patients and their families promptly and professionally, with a smile.
- Set up and confirm patients appointments by analyzing medical charts, and using the Citywide Immunization Registry for vaccination and immunization checks.
- Communicate with offices of medical specialists to provide PCP referrals for patients.
- Verify pertinent patient and family information, insurance eligibility, and payment plans.
- Receive, inspect, and organize medical supply packages in designated locations.
- Handled community mailers (letters and postcard mailers) including copying, envelope stuffing and postage for mailings.
- Open and close down the practice, as needed.
- Perform executive administrative duties including answering phones and responding to inquiries, faxing and scanning of documents, following up with patients, scheduling follow-up appointments, creating and maintaining patient files and databases, conducting data entry and maintenance of files and informational databases imperative to the success of the practice, etc.
- Plaza Auto Mall - Two Positions 2014
- Booked appointments for private meetings and sales consultations.
- Conducted sales pitches and attempted to upsell vehicle trade-in promotions and new purchases to existing and potential customers.
Vehicle Service Department Greeter /Customer Service Specialist 2013 – 2014