Student at University at Buffalo & Employee at Elliott Development
For high school, I attended Immaculata Academy in Hamburg, NY, an all girls, private/catholic school. I then went on to begin studying communication at the University at Buffalo in Fall 2013, with plans to graduate Spring 2017.
Upon graduation, I am hoping to work in a field directly or indirectly involved with Communication. I would greatly enjoy finding a job involving the marketing field, as I have had much experience in said field.
- Busser at Curly's Bar and Grille (October 2011 - April 2012)
- Sales Associate at Abercrombie Kids (June 2012-May 2014)
- Marketing Intern/Office Clerk at Ellicott Development Company (May 2014-Present)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work well with others
- Experience in various fields, especially marketing