The Young Notes Mission Statement
Young Notes is dedicated to the idea that everyone has the ability to perform and appreciate music and that a life begun with the gift of music will grow in joy.
There are few things as rewarding as being able to play a role in the growth of a student's musical talent. New doors open when a student discovers a composer, attends a concert, learns a new piece, or performs for an appreciative audience. We want our students to have a positive experience, establish good practice habits, and have fun. We accept the responsibility of providing the finest instruction for each of our students, of continuing to study and practice our musical art, and of being active members of the community, fully engaged in bringing music to our neighbors.
Why Choose Young Notes?
The Young Notes music program is so much more than music lessons. We strive to give our students the best music education possible. Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Family Friendly We have programs for everyone in your family! With instruction for just about every instrument, we can arrange lessons for the whole family at one convenient time.
- Highly Qualified Instructors Young Notes has some of the area's best teachers. Take a look at our instructor bios.
- Orientation Interviews Finding a good student/teacher match is essential to a student's success. We offer "get to know you" complementary lessons to match each student to the right teacher.
- Performance With an ongoing schedule of recitals, music festivals, and contests (competitive and non-competitive), students have a chance to hone their performance skills in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Open Rooms During specified hours you can come in and practice! Call our office to schedule a time.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Young Notes!