- the explanitory variable is what was being tested based on the time frame that we thought the event happened we guesstimated the year in which we think it happened
- there would be a completelty straight positive correlational line going across the chart
- For most charts the y axis is used as the dependent variable, or the explanitary variable. therefor my first chart for the union membership percentage.
- Forms more of a straight line
- Based on the y-axis strikes and lockouts are the explanatory variable
- still a positive correlation
- There is no association between the two
- There is still a large cluster, however a tail is beginning to form to show a positive correlation
- Conneticut had a value much larger than the average for a personal income while maine had a lower income than the rest fir the governors salary.