Hi, I'm Jacob Hacker. I been going to UB for about 1.5 years,and for a computer science degree. I went to ECC for 6 months and then transfered to UB. I have taken courses involving programming at UB including CSE 115-116,CSE241, and CSE 250 but I have not taken a web design course. I think learning to designing a web page will help better understand different ways to make gui. Also i want to learn how to use Java script and CSS in html because i have programmed in html but i have not done much with CSS or Java Script.
- Create a Table Web Page
- Create Cascading Stylesheets (CSS) Pages
- Create an HTML5/CSS Compliant Web Page
- Modify Your Home Page to Use Divs
- Add Special Effects to Your Web Page Using Cascading Style Sheets
- Create a Form Web Page
- Create a Multimedia Web Site
- HTML5 Wow Me
- Krug Book Essay/Presentation (Extra Credit)
The contents and link identifiers of this web page are not monitored,
reviewed, nor endorsed by the State University of New York at Buffalo.
All opinions expressed are my own.