Jun. 2017 - Current
Associate Application Developer (Software Engineer)
- Incorporated the Jackson Databind Library in the creation of a Java client used to retrieve data from a RESTful API.
- Utilized AngularJS, Java, and PostgreSQL to maintain and implement new features for various web applications.
- Leveraged Apache Maven in order to abstract and manage project dependencies common to multiple projects.
- Gained exposure to cloud technologies such as Cloudify, OpenStack, and Docker.
- Organized and executed various company activities to promote team bonding.
Aug. 2016 - Dec. 2016
University at Buffalo: Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (Data Structures in C++)
- Encouraged student participation by actively answering student inquiries and endorsing student responses on the course Piazza webpage.
- Provided students the ability to re-visit lecture material by recording, rendering, and uploading lecture videos to the course website.
- Ensured successful and accurate grading of student programming assignments by monitoring the course auto-grading system.
Jun. 2016 - Aug. 2016
Sunny Land Trading Inc.
- Increased company marketability by coordinating the design and implementation of an product catalog application for the Android platform.
- Applied quality and quantity assurance measures to ensure proper loading and unloading of products in accordance with invoices.
- Optimized product packaging and truck loading efficiency whilst utilizing proper safety protocols.
Aug. 2013 - May 2017
University at Buffalo, SUNY
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
- Magna Cum Laude, 3.523
- Dean's List: Spring 2015, Fall 2016
- 4 Year Provost Scholarship Recipient