- Haimonti Dutta,"A Randomized Gossip-based Algorithm for Classification on Peer-to-Peer Net- works", In Proceedings of the NIPS Workshop on Big Learning: Algorithms, Systems, and Tools for Learning at Scale, Grenada, Spain, Dec 2011.
- Haimonti Dutta, Huascar Fiorletta, Manoj Pooleery, Hatim Diab, Stanley German, David Waltz, “A Case-Study on Learning from Large-scale Intracranial EEG Data using Multi-core Machines and Clusters", In Proceedings of The Third Workshop on Large-scale Data Mining: Theory and Applications, SIGKDD, San Diego, August, 2011.
- Shen Wang and Haimonti Dutta, ``PARABLE: A PArallel RAndom-partition Based HierarchicaL ClustEring Algorithm for the MapReduce Framework", Technical Report, CCLS-11-04, 2011.
- Shen Wang and Haimonti Dutta, “PARABLE: A PArallel RAndom-partition Based HierarchicaL ClustEring Algorithm for the MapReduce Framework", 6th Annual Machine Learning Symposium at the New York Academy of Science (NYAS), 2011.
- Haimonti Dutta, “Density Estimation Based Ranking from Decision Trees", 6th Annual Machine Learning Symposium at the New York Academy of Science (NYAS), 2011.
- Leon Wu, Gail Kaiser, Cynthia Rudin, David Waltz, Roger Anderson, Albert Boulanger, Ansaf Salleb-Aouissi, Haimonti Dutta, and Manoj Poolery, "Evaluating Machine Learning for Improving Power Grid Reliability",
Proceedings of the Workshop on Machine Learning for Global Challenges, International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2011.
- Cynthia Rudin, David Waltz, Roger N. Anderson, Albert Boulanger, Ansaf Salleb-Aouissi, Maggie Chow, Haimonti Dutta, Philip Gross, Bert Huang, Steve Ierome, DelÞna Isaac, Arthur Kressner, Rebecca J. Passonneau, Axinia Radeva and Leon Wu, “Machine Learning for the New York City Power Grid", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI), 2011.
- Haimonti Dutta, Alex Kamil, Manoj Pooleery, Simha Sethumadhavan and John Demme, "Distributed Storage of Large Scale Multidimensional Electroencephalogram Data using Hadoop and HBase", Book Chapter in Grid and Cloud Database Management, Editors Sandro Fiore and Giovanni Aloisio, Springer, 2011.
- Haimonti Dutta, Rebecca J. Passonneau, Austin Lee, Axinia Radeva, Boyi Xie, David Waltz and Barbara Taranto, "Learning Parameters of the K-Means Algorithm from Subjective Human Annotation.", The 24th International FLAIRS Conference, Special Track on Data Mining, Palm Beach, FL. May 18-20, 2011.