Glenford D. McCallum
I am a strong hardworking man that is willing to step out of my comfort zone to solve any problem.
Address: 229 Affinity Lane Apartment B
Buffalo, NY 14215 -
Phone: (315)-876-8412 - E-mail:
I am a student at the University of buffalo that likes to see the more technical side to things. I am very flexible to any situation.
I aspire to be a mechanical and aerospace engineer. I would like to run my own company producing my own products such as cars, planes, and just about everything that moves.
I am a granduate of Corcoran high school in Syracuse, NY. I am expected to graduate from university of buffalo with Bachelors of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace engineering.
- Activities Director at Candy's Land daycare from June 2011 to September 2011
- Helpdesk assistant at Medaille College information technology office from September 2013 to May 2014
- Restoration crew member at the Syracuse City Water Department from May 2014 to August 2014
- I am fluent in microsoft excel
- I am familiar with notepad and text wrangler