Hi. I'm a sophomore at UB. My major is computer science. I like to play games, watch anime and read manga in my free time. And, if I had to describe myself, then I would say that I am an introvert. I think that's all I have to say about myself.
|Original Home Page||02/19/17||✓|
|Valid HTML5/CSS Page||3/12/17||✓|
|What Makes a Web Site "Good" or "Bad"?||3/19/17||X|
|Modified Home Page||3/19/17||✓|
|Special Effects Page||4/2/17||✓|
|HTML5 "Wow Me!" Final||5/7/17||✓|
|Krug Book Essay/Presentation||5/11/17||X|
- Original Home Page: This is the original home page. There is an image, a paragraph about myself, and a list of the class assignments. It utilizes html, head, h1, img, p, b tags and more.
- Different Ways of Using CSS
- Table Page: This web page utilizes table, tr, th, and td tags to create a table.
- Valid HTML5/CSS Page: This web page is HTML5 and CSS valid.
- What Makes a Web Site "Good" or "Bad"?
- Modified Home Page: This is the home page modified to use divs. It also contains a footer and descriptions of the assignments.
- Special Effects Page: This web page will contain special effects. Style changes to graphics, fonts, tables, and more will be made.
- Form Page: This web page will contain a form that will consist of information like name, address, city, phone number, and email address.
- Multimedia Page: Here you will find audio clips, videos, and animation.
- Krug Book Essay/Presentation (Extra Credit): An essay and presentation that summarizes the guiding principles in Don't Make Me Think.