Professional Skills· Leadership: Recruiting, Hiring, and Training. · Time management; Project management.
· Computer literacy: Social Media, Microsoft Office Suite, Graphics, Wordpress, HTML/CSS.
· Prioritizing tasks while multitasking; Self-motivated.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SUNY Upstate Medical University; Health Sciences Library
Evening and Weekend Supervisor Syracuse, NY (June 2013 - Present)
· Recruiting, hiring and initial on boarding student assistants, hillside students, federal work study students, and bargaining unit employees to staff both the Health Sciences Library and the Family Resource Centers.
· On-going training, evaluation and staff development.
· Policies and procedures development, implementation and training.
· Maintaining the safety and security of the library.
· Scheduling the service desk staff.
· Managing the fiscal awards for work study students.
· Timekeeping - Kronos.
· Creating/Analyzing surveys to gather data on service trends.
· Ensuring the continuity of excellent service while assisting customers.
· Circulation duties and technology troubleshooting.
Supervisor, Coffee Master
Syracuse, NY (April 2008 - June 2014)
· Supervising staff, staff training, assisting with quality control, fostering teamwork, cash handling, time management, problem solving, and customer service.