Charles X. Wang
Operations Management & Strategy
School of Management
Buffalo, NY 14260
Ph.D., Operations Management, Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
M.S., Computer Engineering, L.C. Smith School of Engineering and Computer Science, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
1. Wang, C.X., S. Webster, S. Zhang (2011). A comparison of two sourcing tactics for a new component, European Journal of Operational Research, 211(2), 310-317.
2. Wang, C.X. (2010). The Loss-Averse Newsvendor Game, International Journal of Production Economics, 124(2), 448-452.
3. Wang, C.X., S. Webster (2009). Markdown Money Contracts for Perishable Goods with Clearance Pricing, European Journal of Operational Research, 196(3), 1113-1122.
4. Wang, C.X., S. Webster, N.C. Suresh (2009). Would a Risk-Averse Newsvendor Order Less at a Higher Selling Price? European Journal of Operational Research, 196(2), 544-553.
5. Wang, C.X. (2009). Random Yield and Uncertain Demand in Decentralized Supply Chains under the Traditional and VMI Arrangements, International Journal of Production Research, 47(7), 1955-1968.
6. Wang, C.X. and S. Webster (2009). The Loss-Averse Newsvendor Problem, Omega, 37(1), 93-105.
7. Wang, C.X. and S. Webster (2007). Channel Coordination for a Supply Chain with a Risk-Neutral Manufacturer and a Loss-Averse Retailer, Decision Sciences, 38(3), 361-389.
8. Wang, C.X. and M. Benaroch (2004). Supply Chain Coordination in Buyer Centric B2B Electronic Markets, International Journal of Production Economics, 92(2), 113-124.
9. Wang, C.X. (2002). A General Framework of Supply Chain Contract Models, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 7(5), 302-310.
MGO 795: Seminar in Operations Management (Ph.D.)
MGO 630: Operations and Service Management (MBA core)
MGO 631: Production and Inventory Control (MBA/MS elective)
MGO 636: Supply Chain Modeling, Design, and Optimization (MBA/MS elective)
School of Management Personnel Action Committee, 2010- present
School of Management MBA/MS Program Committee, 2006- present
School of Management Policy Committee, 2007-2009
School of Management Undergraduate Program Committee, 2005-2006