NCAA Division I Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament Pools
are available. Everybody into the pool.
Congrats to last year's pool winners: Lyn Seltzer (men) and Herbie Lee (women).
General Rules (since 2001)
- Fill in the draw completely for the men
and/or the women. Completed forms are due before the games begin.
- Points will be totaled for each game as follows:
If you do not pick the winner, you get 0 points. If you pick the winner
then you get R*W points, where W is the number of
participants who picked a Wrong team and R is the Round
- Updates: Scores and participants' point
totals will be posted periodically. However, nobody's predictions will be
posted prior to the first game (except the NCAA entry, which
picks the higher ranked team to win each game).
- Awards: Due to the diverse geographic
locations of the participants, the only award is bragging rights.
- Direct any questions and suggestions to Chris Andrews at email@example.com.
- Have fun and good luck.
Created 20 January 1999. Last Modified 12 March 2012.