Bethany's Web Page
Adopt Don't Shop
Erie County SPCA
Email: Report a Cruelty in Erie County
Niagara County SPCA
Buffalo Paws and Claws Animal Rescue
For more information about pet adoption, contact your local animal shelter or visit the APSCA website
- According to the ASPCA, appromixately 2.7 million animals are euthanized each year.
- Only about 35% of dogs that enter a shelter are adopted and 26% of dogs that are brought in as strays are returned to their owners.
- Only about 37% of cats that enter a shelter are adopted and less than 5% of cats that are brought in as strays are returned to their owners.
- 31% of dogs in shelters are euthanized and 41% of cats in shelters are euthanized.
- Only about 10% of animals that come into shelters have been spayed or neutered
- It costs less to spay or neuter your animal than to take care of puppies or kittens for a year.
- It is estimated that there are up to 70 million stray cats in the United States.
All statistics and information collected from the ASPCA website