Welcome to Aimee's website!
You've come to the right place to learn some things about me!
"No place affords a more striking conviction of the vanity of human hopes than a public library"
- Samuel Johnson, The Rambler, 23 March 1752
This is my first semester at UB! I love being an MLS Candidate and look forward to continuing on with my education and getting my Ph.D.
Below are some quick facts about me:
- I am Jessica's mom.
- I advocate for the disabled in WNY and I am the current Western Region PTA Special Education Chairperson.
- I am a writer.
- My favorite tv show is LOST.
- I have a Master's degree in English.
- I have done extensive research in 18th and 19th century British Literature.
- One of my favorite books is Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
- I won a SUNY Chancellor's Award.
- I helped create and maintain the website for the Dictionary Society of North America (DSNA).
I have two dogs - a Bichon Frise and a Shih Tzu.
My favorite color is red.
I love to cook.
Autumn is my favorite season.
Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are my favorite holidays.
- I also created the website for Ken-Ton Special Education PTSA.
- I am in the process of creating a website for a non-profit that I founded, Access Buffalo.
For the most up-to-date information about me, keep visiting my web site, or contact me via email.