Download as a pdf
Bachelor of Arts, Applied Mathematics, University at Buffalo
Expected Graduation date: June 2017
Recipient of the Provost Academic Scholarship
- Computer Science I and II
- Discrete Structures
- Digital Systems
- Data Structures
- Probability and Statistics
- Microcomputer Applications
- Intro to Microprocessors
- Computer Organization
Lithouse, Front End Web Developer (Buffalo, NY)August 2016 - present
- Updated the landing page for Lithouse, a mobile app, based on an existing layout
- Currently maintain the website and will soon incorporate backend elements
UBIT Classroom Services, Supervisor (Buffalo,NY)August 2016 - present
- Provided technical assistance to UB affiliates on classroom technology.
- Supervised other students in carrying out classroom support.
- Recorded lectures upon request by instructors and reserved classroom technology.
Hunter James Kelly Research Institute, Website Management and Design Intern August 2016 - present
- Worked on HJKRI's new site on UB’s content management system.
Graphic Controls, Network Administrator Intern June 2016 - August 2016
- Created Windows 7 images to image Windows onto computers replacing Windows XP machines.
- Managed computer and user accounts on the local network with Active Directory.
- Managed Access databases for computer and software inventory.
UBIT Help Center, Supervisor (Buffalo,NY) March 2014 - August 2016
- Provided technical assistance to UB affiliates on UB services,such as accounts, networks, file sharing, classroom technology, and email.
- Provided assistance via phone, in person, and email.
- Tracked end-user issues with ticket tracking program.
- Java (Intro to Computer Science I and II)
- SQL (Micro Computer Applications)
- Familiarity with Python (Data Structures)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Familiarity with Linux, Windows, and Apple operating systems
- Arm Assembly (Intro to Microprocessors)
Front-End Development Skills