YOUR NAME HERE
555 Anywhere Street
Irvine, CA 55555
Phone: (555) 555-5555 Fax: (444) 444-4444
To secure a position in the Sales & Marketing department of a fast paced, growing, company where my significant Sales & Marketing experience, combined with a strong engineering/technical background can be utilized to achieve success for all stakeholders.
Director of Marketing and Sales (10/1997 - Present)
XYZ Corporation, Irvine, California
Responsible for development and implementation of a strategic marketing plan that would grow the customer base and increase overall company sales. Managed 25 person sales organization consisting of 5 Business Development Managers, 15 Account Managers, and 5 Sales Engineers.
* Reorganized Sales and Marketing department by territory, reducing sales team travel time by 25%, thus increasing productivity.
* Created and rolled out strategic marketing and business development plan that resulted in sales growth from 70M in 1997 to 100M today.
* Successfully introduced product offering to the Marine industry, and grew sales from $0 to 8M since 1998.
Business Development Manager (05/1995 - 10/1997)
Responsible for new business development in US and Canada, and management of team of five Account Managers covering Eastern US and Canada.
* Grew company revenues by 12% in 2 years through expanding the customer base.
* Lead the Marketing and Sales efforts in the development and implementation of a strategic marketing plan for an existing product line for use in military applications, resulting in sales growth of 50% from 10M to 15M.
Program Manager (11/1990 - 05/1995)
123 Company, Los Angeles, California
Responsible for all aspects of Program Execution for all Boeing Commercial programs, representing 30M in annual revenues, including program cost, schedule and quality performance, achievement of program financial goals, annual operating plan performance and customer satisfaction.
* Grew Boeing business by 50% since 1990 from 15M to 30M in annual revenue.
* Lead 5 person team to improve on-time delivery from 70% to 95% in 2 years.
MBA, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 1996
BS Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 1986