A quick look at Adam Mattle.
I am Adam Mattle. I am 35 years old and have a soon-to-be ex-wife, with whom I share two beautiful children.
My current nuclear family includes:
- Kimberly - Wife (eventual Once-Wife)
- Sally - Daughter
- William - Son
I am soon to be employed as a logistics coordinator for a local manufacturer, as long as I pass a criminal background check/drug test/physical exam. My former jobs have included:
- Warehouse Worker for multiple companies
- Delivery Truck Driver
- Gas Sation Attendant, aka Nozzle Jockey
- Pawn Shop Clerk
- Grease Factory Worker
- Lawnmower Man
- And various others that I cannot immediately remember.
I am currently enrolled in UB's LIS program. My intent is to become a prison librarian, but honestly, any long term employment will suffice. Here's some reasons behind my decision to pursue a career as a prison librarian:
- Prisoners have few resources in their lives at hand to better themselves, and the library is one of these.
- Not only is the library a resource for self-betterment, but the library is also an entertainment outlet. Prisoners aren't able to commit further crimes while reading a good book.
- Last but not least, the Constitutional reason for libraries in correctional facilities is that prison libraries contain legal libraries. These legal libraries allow the imprisoned the chance to challenge their incarceration, and this I support.
- Prison libraries are Constitutionally mandated. As such, if I do luck into a job as a prison librarian, my job will be relatively safe, unless the powers-that-be close the facility.
- Prison Library
- - relatively secure employment
- Other libraries
- - closures, layoffs, cutbacks. In essence, no security whatsoever...
Thank you for taking the time to read about me. I can be contacted via email.